- Family - aunts, uncles, cousins, pseudo-neices, great aunts/uncles - the works
- Food - indescribable (for a number of reasons)
- People not only drive on the left, they also walk straight into my right-tending paths
- Finding my relatives is no longer simply a matter of "oh, there's the short, black-haired person"
- I have a very poor sense of how old people are until i see them up close
- It's mad hot.
- It's mad humid.
- Having less hair helps
- 50mm (30mm x 1.6 crop) really IS a useful, street-worthy focal length (f/1.4 ain't bad, either)
- Accents are surprisingly difficult to understand even after so many visits
- The little bit of Chinese I know is actually really useful
- "You're not from Singapore, are you?" "no, I'm from USA *coughswineflusneezecough*" cracks me up
- There're actually people in the Communicable Disease Center Quarantine (swineflu's no laughing matter)
- I have No idea what time it is, ever.
- Stores carry my sizes!
- I don't fit into "small" anymore
- Country-wide sale? Yes, please.
- I'm sleepy.
Have a pleasant day.